Framed Shower Doors
Monroe Glass & Mirror has been designing and installing shower doors for over 40 years. Our staff can assist you with proper layout, budgeting, and hardware choices to help you achieve the look you have been dreaming of!
Our approach is simple:
- Contact us by email or phone with your information, ideas, and approximate dimensions
- We will reply with a sketch and photos of similar projects, as well as budget pricing
- You have the option to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our staff members to discuss any questions you might have (this can also be done by phone or email).
When you are ready to proceed:
When your opening is completely tiled and your saddle/stone is installed, we will make a jobsite visit for exact measurements. Each opening is unique and fabricated as required for the best fit, unlike the box store kits. Our technician will also discuss options for the door swing and height, and address any of your questions and concerns. We know bathroom remodeling is difficult. Our goal is to provide you with a gorgeous shower door and the best service!
Glass Treatment Option
You may worry that the additional expense of having your shower door pretreated is just another gimmick, but a quality factory applied glass treatment is by far the best addition to the glass market in years! There is no such thing as self cleaning glass - however, pretreated glass is much easier to maintain than untreated, and will keep your unit looking beautiful for years. See below for more information regarding the DFI treatment option.
Diamon Fusion®’s patented technology allows for easy maintenance on a variety of surfaces, including your frameless shower enclosure. DFI can be applied to any silica surface, such as glass due to the chemical reaction which bonds to form an ultra-thin protective layer of optically clear material which makes the surface significantly easier to clean and resistant to weathering.
DFI patented easy-to-clean protective coatings improve and protect your glass, granite, tiles, porcelain, and quartz surfaces with the features and benefits below:
- UV stable
- 100% optically clear
- Reduces cleaning by up to 90%
- Impact and scratch resistant
- 20% more brilliance
- 10X more water repellent
- Protection of the surface from stains, scratches and other damage
- A healthier environment by eliminating the need for harsh chemicals and cleaners
For more info visit dfisolutions.com